Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Garden Project is Funded!!

So, I happened upon a little website called "Donors Choose." It allows you to think of a project that will enhance your classroom, make a shopping list, and then post that list so donors can decide whether or not to give to your "cause." A couple of weeks ago I posted it...and it is now fully funded!!

I would like to thank the following organizations:
Bing.com
waiting for superman
Horace Mann Insurance

and of course...Mark Snyder of Snyder's Stoughton www.snydersstoughton.com for advertising and helping me spread the word.

To all of the parents and community members who either donated or offered volunteer work and support...your kind words mean more to me than words can express!! I really appreciate you believing in me!

To see the project, you can go to my donor's choose site: www.donorschoose.org/ventresca I have started a second project, which is much less urgent since we don't have to fight the weather for that one!!

Once again, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed before being released for posting.