Friday, March 25, 2011

Supplies!!

They said 4 weeks...THEY LIED!

We have received a lot of the gardening supplies, and I am so excited.

Here is the composter, and the tools:


An awesome book that teaches you all about gardening:

A neat genetics project that involves growing tomatoes and learning about genes:

Our soil, to get us started (if anybody has any extra lying around feel free to drop it off)

These, I didn't have to order, since they were already here (probably older than the kids):

Some of the seeds:



AND the composter fully assembled (courtesy of myself and 8th grader Matt A.):


So, it looks like it's going to be getting underway VERY soon. I just want to make sure it is all well-planned out.

I hope everybody has an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed before being released for posting.